Be prepared, your inbox and social media feed are about to be inundated with recommendations to get the 2017 BC Stack. And I agree 100%!
But… What is BC Stack and why should you check it out?
It is 65 amazing business e-books, tools, courses and consulting opportunities to help you take your blog to the next level.
And it is only available from July 19th through 26th.
Before I go any further, let me tell you this post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, the IBA will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Click here for our full disclosure statement.
My experience with the 2016 BC Stack
I was on the fence about spending the $27 last year. First and foremost, I am cheap. I hate to spend money if I don’t have to. Looking at the list of resources, there were quite a few I didn’t think I would ever use: Multi-camera Facebook Live Videos? Online Course Creation? Podcasting? None of those were part of my business plan.
Ultimately, I decided there were at least 5 resources I thought I could use. Five resources at less than $6 each were reasonable.Calling ALL Bloggers! Learn why you need to get 2017 BC Stack & take your blog to the next level!Click To Tweet
It was one of the best business decisions I could have made. No joke. I think it marked the turning point for me mentally from a hobby blogger to trying to make some money with this thing.
Three of them, in particular, were game changers for me. One was a headline writing course. Another was on Google Analytics (complete with pre-made reports to upload into Google Analytics!). And one, by IBA Board Member Jennifer Smith, was about developing an image standard.
I use those lessons every. single. day. $27 divided by 365 and counting. Definitely paid off.
BC STACK is not just e-books, it’s lots of things like
- 30 minute 1-on-1 session with the Jairek Robbins team
- 30 minute 1-on-1 session with author Vernon Ross
- $35 Gift Certificate to a PLR Store
- Get your logo (or another image) animated
- Or get your blog reviewed
- Get your podcast edited
- Get ready made marketing plans
. . . and that’s just 7 of the 65 products in this year’s BC Stack.
What I am looking forward to in the 2017 BC Stack
For where my business is at right now and where I want to be in a year, these are the resources I am most excited about this year.
- The Triple Loop Autoresponder System (my email welcome series needs work)
- How to Create an Amazon Affiliate Campaign that Converts (am I the only one that needs help with Amazon?)
- Primp My Post: More Page Views Without More Content?? (I’d love to breathe new life into content I’ve already written)
- Web Design Crash Course for Creative Bloggers (I love to get technical, but waste a lot of time searching and troubleshooting)
- Make Magic Video – How to Edit Videos (video is becoming more and more important in the blogging game)
Are you ready to learn more and earn more?
Go check out this year’s BC Stack right now. If you find at least 1 resource you think will increase your earnings this year by $27 (or save you $27 worth of headaches and hassle), the course will pay for itself.