Despite being born and raised in the Southwest, Kimberly managed to acquire the slightest of Southern drawls while living in South Carolina. Now living in Utah, she’s a writer who draws from her experiences as a baccalaureate level registered nurse (RN) and the hodgepodge of titles she’s held both before and since.
Kimberly lives in Utah with her husband, their 4 beautiful children, their dog, and far too many tablets. In her spare time, Kimberly enjoys reading, eating good food, spending time with her family, attempting to garden, and writing about all of the things.
Come say “hello!” at KimberlyCStarr.com
- Writing Landing Pages, Sales Pages, and Squeeze Pages, oh my!
- How to Pick an Email Service for your Blog (without going crazy)
- How to Make the Big Bucks as an Amazon Affiliate!
- Wall of Fame Editor’s Choice: How to Make Competition Completely Irrelevant
- How to Grow your Facebook Page – Organically (without ads)
- July Wall of Fame Editor’s Choice: Adventure Saturdays, Waterfalls, and I Swear I Saw a Mermaid…
- How to Become August’s Wall of Fame Blogger with Submission Guidelines
- Blogging Tip: When to Quit Studying and Start Doing
- How to Become July’s Wall of Fame Blogger!
- Wall of Fame Editor’s Choice: My Summer Staycation Bucket List