Healthy living is more than just eating and exercising, as Arantxa Pardo can attest. There’s a lot more to it – and Arantxa blogs about it all. So let’s meet this fabulous health and happiness blogger from Spain, shall we?
Bio: I am a psychologist, health, and happiness coach and I advise about a healthy lifestyle.
What do you blog about on Arantxa Pardo.com?
How long have you been blogging?
What is your favorite part of blogging?
What is the hardest part of blogging for you?
Marketing and networking.
Who is your favorite blogger – and why?
Patry Jordan, she is real and works hard!
What do you do for fun when you aren’t blogging?
Read, going for a walk, meet my friends.
Here’s a cool fact about Arantxa’s blog: it’s bilingual
Arantxa’s blog is available both in English and in her native Spanish
What did you do before you began blogging? What skills do you have?
I am a psychologist and health coach student.
Have you been published anywhere else either online or in print?
Yes, social media!
What do you hope to achieve with your blog and online presence?
I hope to find clients.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Meet IBA member @Arantxa_Pardo: a health and happiness coach blogging from Spain #healthyliving #exercise #wellness” quote=”Meet IBA member Arantxa Pardo: a health and happiness coach blogging from Spain”]
Until our next member interview and feature,
Haley & Kimberly
Meet Some More IBA Bloggers:
- The Yogiste – Yoga Blog Dedicated to Creating Beauty On and Off the Mat
- Families of Influence a Blog Dedicated to Strengthening Today’s Family
- Meet Be Amazing a Christian Lifestyle Blog Dedicated to Helping You
- The Mini Millionaire: Taking Care of Finances While Living the Dream
- Embracing the Spectrum – A Family Blog That Inspires With Messages of Love and Hope