If you’ve spent more than ten minutes on Pinterest, then you’ve been witness to the infographic craze. Those wonderfully intricate vertical graphics with lots of useful information and gorgeous eye candy. There are all sorts of infographics; timelines, progressions, recipes, DIY projects, lists, stories. You can literally turn any content into an infographic.
Every blog under the sun can benefit from using infographics as visual content.
Help others learn about this great way to make infographics
by ‘pinning’ this image to your favorite board.
You might think that creating infographics is for graphic design pros only, but this isn’t true. If you can manage a standard online editor, you can tackle the creation of an infographic. I recommend you try your hand with Visme, a hands-on visuals builder that will have your head spinning with happy creativity.
What is Visme and what is it good for?
As you know, the internet is loaded with free photo editors and content creation software. Some are better than others, and while some are useless others are impressive. That’s where Visme comes in. Visme is a very powerful and robust editor that bootstrapped their way into the hearts of business minded content visual creators.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Optimize your blog posts with infographics. @VismeApp makes it easy! Here’s how! #IBABloggers” quote=” Visme is a powerful and robust editor that makes it easy to optimize your blog posts with infographics!”]
The most powerful tools that Visme has to offer are the presentation and infographic builders. A vast template library to choose from will make creating even easier. The shapes, icons and photo library is easy to navigate and includes plenty of options. If you can’t find what you need, no problem, you can upload anything you want and keep it in your uploads folder.
Canva or Piktochart. In reality, though, you would be wrong. Visme has features that no other editor has for creating presentations and more importantly infographics.
What’s great about Visme’s features?
- When creating an infographic on Visme, you can adjust the size as you create! Other editors, like Canva, let you choose a set size, and you cannot extend or shorten the length at all.
- On Visme, you can animate every single aspect of your infographic, text can float in, icons can wiggle in, with many possibilities. Other editors don’t offer this.
- Visme supports video AND audio in the infographic (and presentation editor). Yes, you can include a YouTube video inside an infographic
- The editor includes an audio recording option in which you can record a narration for your infographic, or include a music track.
- Once the infographic is finished, it can be shared on social media, downloaded and even embedded into your site with just some code and it will be responsive too!
- Visme offers an analytics system to gauge the amount of views and length of visits inside the editor itself. Quite handy I would say.
Let’s take a look at how Visme has grown in the past year and what plans they have for the future. The following infographic was created in Visme, doesn’t it look great?
Free Visme vs. Paid Visme
The Free version of Visme is ok if you are creating infographics once in a while and are totally new to the tool. My personal opinion is that the Premium pack of around $20 a month is very worth your money if you’re creating infographics and other visuals on a regular basis.
I suggest you try the free version to see how it goes, and I can be sure you will fall in love with it!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Easily optimize your blog posts with infographics. @VismeApp makes it easy to do! #IBABloggers” quote=”Every blog under the sun can benefit from using infographics as visual content.”]
Are you currently creating infographics for your blog? If so, what tools or media editor do you currently use? Or maybe you haven’t started yet. What’s been holding you back? Let me know in the comments section below.