Would you consider yourself as being fierce? Learn what it means to be a fierce person, what can go wrong with being fierce, and most importantly how to control your fierceness!
Help others learn to control their fierceness by pinning this image!
Fierceness is like a gun. If a person does not know how to use or control it, the person becomes negligent, misses the target goal, and hurts himself and other people. If a person learns and knows how to control and use it, the person becomes controlled, hits the target goal, and helps himself and everyone around him. -Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you think about the power of controlling your fierceness.
It is widely encouraged online and in life to be fierce in all that we do, but sometimes, people can take it a little too far, and it lands them in trouble simply because they do not know how to use it to their advantage. Let’s answer some questions to understand the following:
- What does it mean to be fierce?
- What goes wrong with being fierce?
- How do you control your fierceness?
Let’s get started with the questions and answers!
What does it mean to be fierce?
Merriam-Webster defines fierce as:
Eager to fight or kill.
Having or showing a lot of strong emotion: very strong or intense.
Being fierce is something that is very powerful that can light a fire under a person or even give them a jolt of energy.
What goes wrong with being fierce?
As good as being fierce can be for us in accomplishing our goals, it can also hurt us when we do not control our fierceness. Here are three ways in which a lack of control in our fierceness can cause damage.
- Our emotional and mental lack of control.
- Being too fierce with emotions can sometimes cause a person to think, do, and say things that can be offensive or harmful to another person.
- When this happens, a person can tend to think, do, and say things without caring about the effects it can have on other people or things.
Our bad choice of words.
- Being too fierce with language sometimes can cause a person to use demeaning or negative language towards someone.
- When this happens, a person can tend to offend other people, and either causes other people to avoid or fight him or her.
- Our poor choice of physical actions.
- Being too fierce with physical action sometimes can cause a person to use more physical strength and force than necessary to accomplish something.
- When this happens, a person can tend to cause physical and emotional damage to someone or something.
- Also, it can also land a person in legal trouble for hurting someone or damaging something.
- When we are not in control of our fierceness, we become dangerous to ourselves and to other people.
How do you control your fierceness?
Fierceness is something that you must control if you are going to wisely use it to your advantage. Here are a few way you can control your fierceness and still achieve your goals.
[clickToTweet tweet=”#Fierceness is something that you must control to wisely use it to your advantage. @michaeljfite” quote=”Fierceness is something that you must control to wisely use it to your advantage.”]
- Stop and think about why you are being so fierce.
- Take a moment to understand why you have the fire that is inside of you to think, say, or do something to someone or something.
- When you do this, you understand better why the fire is there, and it prevents you from doing or saying something that could cause damage.
- Have a plan for your fierceness.
- Develop a plan for how you plan to keep control of the fire and energy so that you do not scare, harm, or hurt someone or something along the way to success.
- When you do this, you give yourself a guide towards learning how to use your fierceness to your advantage without offending anyone or anything else.
- Put your plan into action and be in control of yourself.
- Take action and use your fierceness in a manner that allows for you to be strong and powerful when you need to be while being calm and reserved in the other areas.
- When you do this, you are able to show self-control, and it allows for you to effectively achieve your goals without harming and offending a lot of people along the way.
When you understand how to control your fierceness, you can effectively accomplish your goals without causing a great deal of damage.
I encourage you to look at your fierceness for a moment and think about how it fuels and drives you to do what you do. Are you in control of your fierceness or does your fierceness runs wild and out of control? It is important to know this because it will determine whether or not you have self-control when it comes to your thoughts, emotions, words, and actions.
Let’s remember that when your fierceness runs out of control, you hurt yourself and everyone else, but when you are in control of your fierceness, you help yourself and other people along the way towards achieving success.
I have a few questions to ask you in which I would love for you to give some thought. Feel free to answer and comment below.
- How fierce are you when it comes to your thoughts, emotions, words, and actions?
- Do you find yourself in control of your fierceness, do your fierceness runs you?
- If you are in control of your fierceness, how do you control it?
- If your fierceness runs you, why do you let it?
- How has your fierceness helped you to accomplish your goals?
- What would you recommend to other people about being fierce?
Your answers and comments can help you or even someone else to understand…
How do you control your fierceness?
-Michael J. Fite
Would you like to share with your friends! Do it now! [social_warfare]
About Michael J. Fite
Michael is a Certified Life Coach and Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner who enjoys inspiring and motivating people to succeed. He is presently married to my wife, Fatimah, who has been by his side for 13 years and counting. Michael has two kids, Speranza (RIP) and Bordeaux, who both provide daily inspiration for him.
He has a cat and a dog who are both funny but lovable like Lilo and Stitch. As far as his career goes, he has been serving in the military for the past 10 years. That has allowed to see many places and learn quite a bit in the process. He is simply a guy who has been blessed with good things in life, and he is thankful for that.