Do you struggle with Facebook sharing groups? They are either too large or have extremely strict rules, and leave you feeling frustrated and thinking no one will never see your blog posts. I am so excited to announce IBA’s New Improved Share Group that will end all your headaches!
Why Did IBA Feel The Need to Change?
Very simply put, we realized our members were frustrated with our old share threads. Share threads can work, but more often than you realize it, share threads can quickly get you left in the dust. And even make you feel like you are losing your mind.
How did I feel about a former group I moderated?
I once moderated a group that left me with headache everytime I logged into it. I quickly dreaded the task, and soon left that group.
That experience taught me so much! I quickly realized two things: that most bloggers will see little or no return on their shares, and second, most bloggers just drop links and leave. I quickly became the group police, and quickly, I lost my love of Facebook sharing groups. As IBA President, I never wanted one of our board members to hate their responsibilities, and so I am very particular on certain things like our share groups.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Are you sick of share threads? See why #IBAbloggers made this necessary change!” quote=”Are you sick of share threads? See why #IBAbloggers made this necessary change!”]
5 Reasons Why We Eliminated Share Threads:
- We don’t want to limit our members for sharing blog posts on certain days. Example: We had our blog posts thread on Thursdays, but you publish three times a week… do you keep adding your link on Thursday or just pick one per week?
- We want to give you what you need most on your post! Sure, retweets are helpful, but what if you lack comments lately. Why not ask for that?
- We want all to have an opportunity to be seen, and not just the first couple of links left. Most times it is only the first few links that get the shares or comments, and that doesn’t help you promote your blog.
- We wanted to allow you to connect with more bloggers in your niche. You are now able to find content that appeals to your readers instead of having to share everything.
- We do not want to ‘police’ threads because we believe in teaching you to write content that encourages sharing. But, not to worry, we will still be in our share group and checking up on things.
Plus, we realize you want us to focus on more fantastic opportunities for you. Hint: We have something amazing coming in next couple weeks to help you increase your page views! Did I just drop the cat out of the bag?
[clickToTweet tweet=”You need to join IBA’s New Improved Share Group! #bloggerswanted” quote=”You need to join IBA’s New Improved Share Group! “]
How Does IBA’s New Improved Share Group Work?
We wanted something simple, but effective that encourages shares or comments. We didn’t want to burden you down with rules because your life is hectic enough. So our new improved share group was reborn!
Our share group just has two rules! Yes, you read that right.
What are our two rules:
- For every post, you share you must share two others. (Simple, right?)
- You must tell us what you need or want. (This will help us help you!)
Isn’t that refreshing? Not a cumbersome group you dread going to! Instead, you will love to share your content with.
How do members like the changes?
I cannot speak for everyone, but I love it! On one of my recent shares, I received three comments, five pins, and three tweets even though I didn’t ask for tweets. I call that a success! Previously, I have spent hours reciprocating in share threads only to get one or two shares.
I checked some of our other member’s shares, and they are receiving an average of five interactions (share of some kind or comment) per share.
How to Join IBA’s New Improved Share Group?
Again, we believe in simple! Yes, our share group is a members-only benefit, and if you are not a member what is stopping you? Join IBA today to start sharing in our exclusive share group. Becoming a member takes about 5 minutes of your time, and the benefits are amazing!
What one of our happy members says:
IBA- has inspired me to keep going with my blog and I regained enthusiasm! I live in Greece and I’m unemployed, so blogging and IBA have given me a new perspective on my life. I have received a small paying job for another blog b/c of my blog and IBA. And just recently, I received a new title- Food Mentor, I even coached a chef on a ship. So, my blogging has provided me with opportunities and at IBA I found wonderful people who cheer me on and are right there when I need a helping hand!! EXCELLENT Bloggers paradise!! – Magdaline Makris
If you are already a member, just visit IBA Member Home Page, and you can request to join.