Let’s Make Your Blog Awesome!
International Bloggers’ Association – The blogging organization that crosses borders to help bloggers grow in audience reach and in quality.
The International Bloggers’ Association:
- Seeks to help its members achieve their blogging goals, assisting each blogger to be successful in the digital world.
- Strives to be a supportive and positive community for all bloggers, regardless of country, niche, or expertise.
- Offers training and resources to all members, allowing them to develop and sharpen their blogging skills.
- We do not set up blogs for beginners. Members need an established blog ready for our excellence review. Attaining the Excellence badge should be your top priority.
- We do not connect bloggers to brands, although the IBA may work with companies that do. We want these companies to want our bloggers.
- We cannot guarantee promotion of your blog or your brand. We may syndicate your published content, publish your original content, and we will help you grow.
- Blogs must follow the Google Content Policy.
International Bloggers’ Association is making BIG changes and we want you to be a part of it. Visit here to learn more.
If you’re curious about how and why this all came to be, check out this post by IBA founder, Brittany Bullen.