The IBA proudly features ORIGINAL member posts related to the subject of blogging and blog marketing.
You can submit a post on the specific subject of your choice as long as it falls under one of the following categories:
- Small Business
- Self-Improvement/Personal Development
- Time Management
- Balancing Blogging and Family
- Graphic Design/Web Design
If your post does not pertain to any of the above categories, it will NOT be considered for original content.
DO NOT submit product reviews. DO NOT submit affiliate link, paid links, or ANY LINK THAT EARNS YOU MONEY though a click or purchase. DO NOT submit sponsored posts. These will immediately be rejected, and there is no exception to these rules.
Please read the following guidelines CAREFULLY before you submit your content:
- Submission does not guarantee that your post will be published here.
- Please email any images pertaining to your post topic to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of your images is at the editor’s discretion. We will design featured images for social media channels.
- Post must contain at least one header containing the keywords.
- Keywords (long or short tail) can appear in no more than 10% of the total word count.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar and spelling, but your message will not be changed.
- Bio/Headshot will be used from Member Directory. So please make sure it is current. If not please email email@example.com with requested changes.
- Post must be on one specific topic (general blogging tips not accepted).
If your post is an exceptional blogging related content that has been previously published on your blog only, we may consider allowing you to rework that piece for our audience. You may email us with link and we will see if it is something for our audience.
For other topics that have been previously published contact our syndication department.
Thank you for your submission! You will be contacted if/when your post is scheduled. Have a great day and stay awesome!