Kimberly C. Starr is a writer, a ginger, an ER nurse without a night shift, a wife, and a mom to four. She writes about all of the things because humor really is the best medicine. She loves to write for her favorite parenting sites, including Perfection Pending, That’s Inappropriate, and on her own blog. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more laughs and momraderie.
Come say hello at Kimberly C. Starr!
- How to Do Coupon & Money-Saving Magic: Meet Michele Hollick
- Meet Debby Burns – the Security Diva
- Meet Alex: Harry & Lexy’s Workshop Makes Food Fun for Everyone
- 4 More Ways to Outline, Write, and Strengthen Your Landing Page
- Let’s Outline Your Landing Page with the PASTOR Framework
- Arantxa Pardo – A Fabulous Health and Happiness Blog
- African Harvesters: the Farm to Table Digital Agribusiness Hub
- Creative Briefs in Action – Looking at 3 Stellar Landing Pages
- The Creative Brief: 13 Questions to a Have Successful Landing Page
- How to Grow your Facebook Page – Organically (without ads)