Our family of six, (plus two cats and one dog), live abroad in Mexico. We homeschool, travel, and perform missionary work all while managing ADHD, (Mommy has it too), and a brain injury. We live a life of adventures, big and small, and hopefully, our lives will relate and appeal to families around the world with similar obstacles and goals.
Our primary objective is to raise happy and responsible children who love our Creator while teaching them the whole world is their home. Stop by and visit my lifestyle and photography blog, Los Gringos Locos :-
- Blogging? What is Your Motivation? What is Your Direction?
- 5 Awesome Affiliate Networks for Bloggers and Lots More to Keep You Busy!
- Need to Find Your Blog Niche? 10 Bloggers Tell You How!
- Why I Hate Follow 4 Follow and You Should Too!
- 7 Plus Unique Ways to Promote Blog Posts After You Publish
- Clearissa Coward’s Command Center – Let’s Get Organized!
- The Best Tools for Scheduling Blog Posts and Social Media Content
- Take a Trip With Svetoslav Dimitrov – Travel Blogger
- Negative Comments – How Do You Handle Negativity About Your Writing?
- One Epic Travel Nightmare