Y’all, I have an odd confession… I’m terrified of angel statues. I blame Doctor Who, really. But in any case, I’ve talked to a lot of other bloggers and writers and guess what they fear? Writing landing pages!
Most bloggers fear – or just flat-out loathe – writing landing pages, sales pages, and squeeze pages.
So if you fear (or hate) writing landing pages or whatever for your own blog, know you aren’t alone. But… you don’t have to fear them anymore. Because the IBA marketing board (it sounds way fancier when I say it that way, doesn’t it? Never mind the solo ginger behind the curtain…) is working on an entire SERIES about how they work and how to write them for you.
Now, I do have one *teeny,* tiny confession about the upcoming series…
There’s going to be two versions of it.
Why two versions? Well, the truth is that being a member of the International Blogger’s Association has some perks. And in this case, being a member of the IBA means getting some additional insights and insider info on the whole process.
Disclosure: I, Kimberly Starr, could receive a commission if you decided to make a purchase from links in this post. See full disclosure here. I only recommend products that I fully believe will help you with your blogging goals and are ones that I use.
Don’t worry too much, IBA-following friends. We’re still going to make a good deal of the upcoming series available to the public side. But if you want all of the details, I strongly recommend you take the plunge and join us here at the IBA. (Yeah, that’s totally my IBA affiliate link. Fruit snacks for 3 boys are expensive, ‘mkay?)Loathe writing landing pages, sales pages, and squeeze pages? This #blogseries has you covered!Click To Tweet
So here’s what’s coming…
Y’all, this is going to be a LONG, info-filled series. So when you see the posts go live on social media, grab a snack and a drink before you sit down to read. Because here’s what we’ll cover in each article:
- In the first article, we’ll cover when and where to use each of the 3 types of pages (landing pages, sales pages, and squeeze pages) on your blog. We’ll talk about pros, cons, formatting options, and differences between each of those 3 – and which is my favorite (and why!)
- In the second, we’ll talk about the top-secret document that is the foundation to any good landing page, sales page, or squeeze page.
- In a third, IBA-exclusive article, I’ll show you my version of that document. No bumbling around, looking for the latest-and-greatest version of it. I’ll totally just let you use the one I use – and the one we’re using for the IBA. Can you say “free download”? Booya!
- In a fourth, IBA-exclusive article, we’ll cover when and where to use that top-secret document – and cover some real-life blogging examples. Yup -this means some case studies!! Aren’t you just excited? I am!
- In the next article, we’ll talk about how, when, and where you’ll want to outline your landing page, sales page, or squeeze page. I’ll even give you a basic outline (based on the successful PASTOR framework) to get you started!
- In yet another IBA exclusive article, I’ll give you the outlines to TWO MORE highly successful framework styles. These frameworks have scored millions of new followers, millions (and more) in sales, and gone viral in a variety of settings. Seriously – come join us just for this section. It’s worth way more than $12… even if you add a lot of zeroes after it.
- In the 4th public article, we’ll sum up. I’ll show you some real-life feedback on successful and some not-so-successful landing pages, sales pages, and squeeze pages.
- In the final IBA exclusive article, we’ll talk about A/B testing basics, more formatting options (text vs. video, for example), and how all of this can help you set up a monetized blog. How? We’ll talk basics about the very basic but amazingly effective sales funnel.
Y’all, I’m *SUPER* excited to share all of this info with you. And because you’re probably wondering where I got it all from… let’s just say it cost me a lot of money, time, and trial-and-error to learn all of this stuff.
But I’ve taken that information I’ve learned, and I’ve built a business (and my blog, Kimberly C. Starr) on it. In fact, it’s what I’ve been doing for the last 2-3 years. This info comes from lessons learned from industry gurus in 3 fields, information gathered from the last 150 years’ worth of writing styles, and info evaluated from the last 10 years’ of internet-based marketing and blogging.
So if you’re ready to monetize your blog and start writing landing pages, sales pages, and squeeze pages… stay tuned!
Because a whole lot coming down the IBA pipeline.
Don’t forget to join us here at the IBA — you don’t want to miss out! See you soon!