Bye-bye, July! And just like that, it’s August. (Seriously, are we in some sort of a time warp? Because if so, I’m pretty sure we need the crew of the Enterprise around here… just sayin’.) And that means it is the time to announce this month’s topic so you now can Become August’s Wall of Fame Blogger with IBA!
The International Blogger’s Association Wall of Fame
Every month, we’ll be adding a handful of new articles to our Wall of Fame – and we want you to be on it!
Here’s how you become a Wall of Fame Blogger:
- Be sure you’re following and interacting with the International Blogger’s Association on social media (so you see the announcements!).
- Each month, we’ll announce the new topic everywhere so you’ll be sure to see it.
- Get your original, themed article ready. (some months we’ll call for syndicated content)
- Submit it following the posted directions.
- Once the submission deadline has passed, our guest editors will have a week to review all of the articles before making their final selections in each of 4 categories:
- Editor’s Choice
- Final selections will be added to the International Blogger’s Association Wall of Fame!
The Wall of Fame articles will be featured right here on the IBA. Plus you will be promoted across the entire IBA social media stratosphere.
This is a PERFECT way to boost your blog and
add a byline to your writing resume!
Not only is this a great way for you to get an international audience boost, but it’s also an excellent way to add some bylines to that writing resume of yours. Because, seriously, saying that you were featured by the International Blogger’s Association (on the Wall of Fame, even!) has a pretty cool ring to it, right?
Now that we’re all stoked, let’s learn more about our second Wall of Fame, shall we?
What Do You Need to Write About to Become August’s Wall of Fame Blogger?
August’s Wall of Fame theme calls for well-written and SYNDICATED CONTENT (it can be published elsewhere) on the topic:
Teamwork (because, hey, it’s the Olympics this month! Might as well showcase some teamwork and national pride, right?)
- If your entry is ORIGINAL, we’ll still take it! It doesn’t *have* to be syndicated.
- If your entry is SYNDICATED, you must have publication rights to enter it. (if it’s published somewhere besides your blog, you may need to check with the publisher for republishing rights.)
[bctt tweet=”Enter now to Become a Wall of Fame Blogger!” username=”IBAbloggers”]
This month’s guest editor is Nicki Lewis.
Submissions will be open August 4, 2016, and end August 8, 2016, at 11:59 PM MST. Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: AUGUST WALL OF FAME SUBMISSION. Oh – and be sure to include your author bio line at the bottom so we can link back to your awesome blog.
**Interested in being a guest editor? To be considered for our Guest Editor list, you must have an IBA Badge of Excellence and send an email, with a short explanation why you’d be our next great guest editor and your bio line, to email@example.com with the subject line: Guest Editor Interest.**
Here are some of our previous winning posts:
Get your Summer Staycation Bucket List ready! Summer’s finally here! Time to enjoy time with family and have some fun. While many of us may be planning to pack up the kids and head out on that annual summer vacation, that’s not always a possibility. So how do you plan a fun summer without leaving home? Putting together a great Summer Staycation Bucket List is a great place to start! Read more about summer staycation here.
Do you need a quick summertime bbq sauce? Today’s how-to recipe is all about homemade barbecue sauce! This sauce only takes 5 minutes to make and is free of all those nasty ingredients you want to avoid. Summertime never tasted so good! Learn how to make some amazing BBQ sauce here.